By accessing the website at https://zenflowchart.com and other websites or applications owned by Zen Flowchart Inc. (hereafter referred to as Zen Flowchart), you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Zen Flowchart's website or applications for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Zen Flowchart's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Zen Flowchart at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Zen Flowchart's website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Zen Flowchart makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Zen Flowchart does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Zen Flowchart or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Zen Flowchart's website, even if Zen Flowchart or a Zen Flowchart authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Payment Terms
Zen Flowchart's premium features will require you to pay subscription fees. All fees are in U.S. Dollars and are non-refundable.
Zen Flowchart may make promotional offers with different features and different pricing to any of Zen Flowchart's customers. These offers, unless made to you, will not apply to you.
Zen Flowchart reserves the right to change the pricing of its product at any time and if you have a recurring purchase, we will notify you by email, or other reasonable manner, at least 7 days before the price change. If you do not agree to the price change, you must cancel and stop using the Services before the price change takes effect by visiting the Customer Portal.
The product includes automatically recurring payments for periodic charges. If you purchase a Premium subscription plan, you authorize Zen Flowchart to periodically charge, on a going-forward basis. The subscription will continue unless you cancel your subscription or we terminate it. You must cancel your subscription before it renews in order to avoid billing of the next periodic Subscription Fee. You may cancel the subscription by accessing your Customer Portal page within your Settings page or by contacting us at: email@example.com.
6. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Zen Flowchart's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Zen Flowchart does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Zen Flowchart may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Zen Flowchart does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Zen Flowchart has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Zen Flowchart of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Zen Flowchart may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
9. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United States and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.